Free Tower Tour – Bell Tower
As part of the National Heritage Open Day on Saturday 16th September, we are offering three FREE tours of our bell tower for a limited number of people. Due to the necessity to climb tight spiral staircases and navigate along narrow passageways, the tours may be inaccessible to some people.
Each tour is scheduled to last approximately 50 minutes and can accommodate a maximum of 10 people per tour.
In the interests of safety, there are restrictions as to who can participate:
- No children under the age of 7.
- All under 16’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Only 10 people permitted per tour
- No medical conditions that may make the climb problematic
- Suitable footwear must be worn
- Larger Bags and larger items are not advisable to be carried on the tours due to the tight spaces.
- No camera tripods or monopods.
Please feel free to bring cameras but please leave them in a bag until you reach the rooms of the tour to keep your hands free for the handrail.
PLACES ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED ON THIS TOUR!